I just sent the final edits on Wind Chill back to my editor. After that, all that’s left is taking care of the proofing and the cover. So, if all goes according to schedule, you should finally be able to check that sucker out by the end of January. I’ll give you all the juicy details as they become available.
The Last Look is also under the sway of my beta-reader’s red pen and should be back to me in about a week. As I had very mixed feelings on that one after the endless supply of tech issues and consequent rewrites marring its creation, I’m hoping it measures up.
Meanwhile, and very unfortunately, KHP Books has closed its doors, leaving Surviving the Crash homeless. I’m rather torn on whether to hold onto it and try the self-publishing route once again or to try pitching it to an agent or publisher. I think I’ll have to sleep on that one for a little while.