I know have my list of credits and bio up, but I think it would be a good idea to get a little better acquainted. So, here’s ten random facts about me:
1. I have a criminal justice degree (sadly, I became too disillusioned with the system to ever make use of it after graduation).
2. I have a larger number of horror books crammed into my bedroom than most stores have available (somewhere around 500 last I checked).
3. In addition to books, I am a big old nerd for comic books and animation.
4. I have worked a number of menial jobs, ranging from janitor to cart monkey.
5. I love to cook (particularly Asian and Italian food).
6. I am an animal lover (one of my cats is from a litter of ferals I tamed/homed, while the other is a stray who showed up at my door).
7. I’ve had insomnia for nearly all my life.
8. I dig classic metal and punk rock.
9. I have a horrendous sense of direction, almost to the point of it being debilitating (driving is my personal hell).
10. My taste buds do not let me tolerate any kind of alcohol (only in a sauce, etc.).